Golight Radioray 2000-F-M wireless remote controlled Flood/Spot Light with 200lb. magnetic grip base. Soft, wide flood beam extends 120 feet in length by 100 feet in width with the snap on flood lens in place. Operator can remove the diffuser lens to get a narrower, directed spotlight beam reaching 700 feet in distance.
GOLIGHT COLOR: White
GOLIGHT REMOTE CONTROLLED LIGHT CAPABILITIES:
- 370 degrees motorized rotation
- 140 degrees motorized tilt
- Fast/Slow speed options to improve positioning abilities
NEW FLOOD DESIGN:
With a new flood design, the operator can remove the flood lens for a narrower spotlight beam reaching 700 feet in distance. Two tabs lock the flood lens into place to create a beam 120 feet long by 100 feet wide. The operator can push back on the locking tabs to remove the diffuser lens, revealing a narrower, directed beam that reaches to 700 feet in distance (250 feet wide at its widest point).
This image shows a dark road with no illumination but the moonlight and a distant street light.
This image shows the same road, illuminated by the flood configuration of the Radioray, a wider, softer area of illumination closer to the user.
This image shows the road illuminated with the spot mode of the Radioray, easily reaching distances of 700'
GOLIGHT REMOTE CONTROLLED LIGHT OUTPUT:
- 65 watt halogen bulb
- Aluminum Pentabeam reflector
- 5.5 amps draw
- 120 foot long by 100 foot wide soft flood beam and 750 foot long by 250 foot wide spot beam.
- Candlepower - 5 million (new retail formula) or 400,000 (old industrial formula).
GOLIGHT REMOTE CONTROLLED WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL:
- wireless remote control requires no wiring harness; remotes are radio operated at 433 MHz
- remote control is effective to 150 feet (even through vehicles, walls, etc.)
- operate on 433 MHz (works on radio signal, not IR so line of site and obstructions are not an issue)
- handheld remote control included
- Remotes are encapsulated in a weatherproof plastic enclosure
- 4 button operation - up/down, right/left
- Fast and slow motor control via button
- Remote control turns light on/off, so no additional switch required
- Radio R.F. Frequency, F.C.C., S.A.E. tested and Canada Certified.
- Remote Control battery is MN21(GL-7921)
- Housing--ASA Luranheat resistant, high impact, weather resistant housing with highest quality UV resistant material.
- Gears and transmission parts/engineering Lexan, and brass prevent rust, corrosion and oxidation that could impair performance.
- All connectors are weatherproof and meet OEM vehicle manufacturer specifications
- Meets marine standards for fresh water and saltwater usage
- UV and weatherproof for outdoor use
- Ambient temp: -28C (-20F) to 60C (140F)
GOLIGHT CUSTOMER SERVICE:
- 3 year warranty