The ControLights (TM) series of spotlight and flood lights are MADE IN THE USA and enable the operator to control the rotation and elevation of the light with the control, located directly behind the lamp head. An ideal search light configuration, the operator uses the handle to position the beam, much in the same way a prison guard uses tower lights to track prisoners in the yard. Unlike motorized remote control lights, the operator has instantaneous control over the beam position. ControLights have permanent mount bases, measuring 4 inches square that are secured with 4 corner bolts. Control Lights are used as military spotlights, searchlights, utility spotlights, roof mount spotlights, hunting spotlights, work lights and linesman lights.
Controlights will hold their position once the operator places the beam. The operator can adjust the tension to increase or lessen the "position holding" tension bases on the amount of vibration in the environment.
- This is a flood light. It emits a dispersed beam that is approximately 65 feet wide by 75 feet long. This beam is intended for illuminating a work area. It is not intended to project a directional, focused beam that will reach great distances. It is also effective as a work light, because the trapezoidal lens minimizes the "bright ball" effect on your eyes when you look directly into it.
- Solid polycarbonate handle controls light via 7 inch long, heavy gauge steel bracket.
- 4 inch X 4 inch square mounting plate with 4 corner holes (1/4 inch) enables the light to be mounted securely to any surface.
- Interlocking aluminum and stainless steel u-brackets secure rotation and elevation of light beam once the operator positions the beam.
- UV and salt resistant lamp housing measures 6 inches in diameter. Control Lights can be used on vehicles, boats and heavy equipment.
- On/off toggle switch
- Detachable 12 foot coil cord with cigarette plug. Short pigtail cord with SEA connector one end and weatherproof Deutsch connector connects 2 pin SAE connector from Magnalight to Deutsch connector on the coild cord. Cord connects via 2 pin Deutsch connector. All cords manufactured by Larson Electronics (www.magnalight.com ) are compatible with the Control Lights with magnetic base.
- 7 year warranty covers all components except lamp. Lamp is easily field serviceable and can be changed within 3 minutes.
- CONTROLIGHTS ARE MADE IN THE USA.
Made in the USA