The ControLights (TM) series of spotlight and flood lights are MADE IN THE USA and enable the operator to control the rotation and elevation of the light with the control, located directly behind the lamp head. An ideal search light configuration, the operator uses the handle to position the beam, much in the same way a prison guard uses tower lights to track prisoners in the yard. Unlike motorized remote control lights, the operator has instantaneous control over the beam position. ControLights have permanent mount bases, measuring 4 inches square that are secured with 4 corner bolts. Control Lights are used as military spotlights, searchlights, utility spotlights, roof mount spotlights, hunting spotlights, work lights and linesman lights. This unit integrates one of Magnalight's strong and versatile HID units into our control light family. This unit allows the light to be controlled from behind via a handle. 35 Watt HID is exceptionally strong light for hunting and utility work, the unit is also very light weight.
Controlights will hold their position once the operator places the beam. The operator can adjust the tension to increase or lessen the "position holding" tension bases on the amount of vibration in the environment.
Precision metal reflectors
35 watt HID Xenon D2 type Lamp
35 watt internal HID ballast - instant on, 15 seconds to full visible power
On 12 Volts DC - 4.8 amps start load on 12 Volts DC - 3.3 amps average draw after 60 second startup.
On 24 volts DC - 2.4 amps start load on 24 volts DC - 1.7 amps average draw after 60 second startup.
Lumen Output - 3200 lumens +/- 400 lumens
HID color temperature 7000K (bright white)
Borosilicate hardened glass lens
Weatherproof polycarbonate housing
Dust and water resistance (gaskets and seals)
IP Rating: IP67
Vibration tolerance: 8.6G RMS
-This spotlight produces 3200 lumen and reaches out approx. 1400' in distance. This HID bulb creates a pure, white light with very little amp draw from operators electrical system. The light is often used as a hunting light, utility light, and various other off road spotting applications.
- Draws 5.5 amps to start, 3.3 amps after first 15 seconds.
- Solid polycarbonate handle controls light via 7 inch long, heavy gauge steel bracket.
- 4 inch X 4 inch square mounting plate with 4 corner holes (1/4 inch) enables the light to be mounted securely to any surface.
- Interlocking aluminum and stainless steel u-brackets secure rotation and elevation of light beam once the operator positions the beam. This u-bracket allows the unit to rotate and pivot by operating the handle.
- UV and salt resistant lamp housing measures 6 inches in diameter. Control Lights can be used on vehicles, boats and heavy equipment.
- Detachable 16 foot coil cord with cigarette plug. The cord is 16 feet long when completely stretched out, it is terminated with a deutsche connector on one end for plugging into the light and a cigarette 12v plug in on the other for power.
- CONTROLIGHTS ARE MADE IN THE USA.
Made in the USA