Golight Radioray wireless remote controlled spotlight with stanchion post mount (available in 6,12, & 24 inches) with red/green navigational running lights. This golight is fitted with our new flood design which enables operator to quickly and efficiently convert from flood configuration to spot mode in a matter of seconds.
REMOTE CONTROLLED LIGHT CAPABILITIES:
- 370 degrees motorized rotation
- 140 degrees motorized tilt
- Fast/Slow speed options to improve positioning abilities
REMOTE CONTROLLED LIGHT OUTPUT:
- Wireless Handheld Remote Control
- Philips 9011 bulb with 12 Volts, 65 Watts
- Reflector–computer generated parabolic
- 5.5 amps draw
- 120' X 100' Flood Beam; 700' X 125' Spot Beam
- Candlepower - 5 million (new retail formula) or 400,000 (old industrial formula)
This image shows a dark road with no illumination but the moonlight and a distant street light.
This image shows the same road, illuminated by the flood configuration of the Radioray, a wider, softer area of illumination closer to the user.
This image shows the road illuminated with the spot mode of the Radioray, easily reaching distances of 700'
REMOTE CONTROLLED WIRELESS REMOTES:
- Wireless requires no wiring harness
- Effective to 150 feet (even through vehicles, walls, etc.)
- Operate on 433 mhz (works on radio signal, not IR so line of site and obstructions are not an issue)
- Handheld remote included
- 4 button operation - up/down, right/left
- Remote turns light on/off, so no additional switch required
- Programmable with 2187 channels
- Radio R.F. Frequency, F.C.C., S.A.E. tested and Canada Certified.
- Battery specific's--requires 2 - 12 Volt
- Housing--ASA Luranheat resistant, high impact, weather resistant housing with highest quality UV resistant material.
- Gears and transmission parts/engineering Lexan, and brass prevents rust, corrosion and oxidation that could impair performance.
- Motors--Automotive grade 12 Volt D.C. High Torque Characteristics include:
- R.P.M.: 6087 constant Torque17.133 mN.m/amp
- Stall: 12.31 mN.m Draw point 4 amps.
- Output: 1.96 watts with built in stall protection circuitry
- Stainless steel mounting plate secures light to aluminum stanchion post
- All connectors are weatherproof meet OEM vehicle manufacturer specifications
- Meets marine standards for fresh water and saltwater usage
- UV and weatherproof for outdoor use
- Ambient temp: -28C (-20F) to 60C (140F)
MOUNTING STANCHION POST:
- Stanchion mount enables light to installed and/or removed and stored. Included running lights are always on when mount is receiving power. The wireless remote controls turn the light on/off and control the motorized position of the light.
- 6,12, or 24 inch long aluminum post mount
- 2 gold plated connectors imbedded in nylon base bring power from Perko socket
- Locking nylon collar twists into place
- Red/green running lights mounted to bottom of the stainless steel plate just forward of the post
- Standard Perko socket, commonly installed on many boats, accepts stanchion post mount. Perko socket included with installation template.
Click here for Instructions on the Perko Mount
RED/GREEN RUNNING LIGHTS ARE USCG 1NM CERTIFIED - VISIBLE AT 1 NAUTICAL MILE.
- 90 day free replacement on failure
- 5 year warranty
REMOTE CONTROLLED LIGHT DIMENSIONS:
- Base: 6"X 6"
- Height: 7" (add 6,12,24 inches depending on Stanchion Mount)
- Independent Lab Tested to meet or exceed all S.A.E. Standards