Golight Stryker Remote Controlled Spotlight with wired dash mount remote control and wireless handheld remote control. This Golight Stryker offers four advantages, including:
1. The brighter output of the Golight Stryker models (compared to Radioray models) as well as the sleeker, lighter form factor.
2. 200 pound grip magnetic base (5 inch diameter) for semi-permanent mounting on vehicles and equipment even under high speed, off road condtions.
3. A wired dash mount remote control with memory settings and led position identification. For those of you who want a wired Stryker, this is the only Golight Stryker that provides wired remote control. The dash mount remote control has a 20 foot cord and uses a joystick control to position the light. Dual speed control of the motorized rotation and tilt. LEDs display the angle of the beam and the memory button brings the unit back to its original starting point. This is an ideal feature for remote operation conditions where the operator cannot see the angle of the beam from the driver's seat. The dash mount controller has a power toggle switch, light on/off button, LED brightness control and memory button. The dash mount remote control is approximately 6 inches wide by 3 inches tall. THIS WIRED DASH MOUNT CONTROLLER IS NOT WATERPROOF. IT NEEDS TO BE MOUNTED IN AN INTERIOR LOCATION. THE LIGHT IS WEATHERPROOF. THE CONTROLLER IS NOT.
There are several interesting options on this controller. First and foremost, the memory option is a powerful feature that eables the operator to press the "memory" button and the light will automatically return to the programmed position. The operator programs this function by setting the light to the desired position, and then holding down the memory button, while turning the power on. After continuing to hold the memory button down for 3-5 seconds the LEDs will show the desired position. Then, the operator can move the light to any other pan and tilt position, press the memory button and the light will return to the programmed position.
Secondly, this is only Golight that accelerates to rapid speed after the joystick is depressed more than 2 seconds. The light rotates or tilts slowly at first, but after 2 seconds the light senses that a longer duration is required and accelerates the motorized pan and tilt operations to compensate. Letting go of the joystick returns the motor speed to slow.
Finally, the controller indicates the pan and tilt position of the light via LEDs at all times.
4. An included, but optional, wireless handheld remote control for remote operation up to 150 feet. Use of the handheld remote control is reflected in the LED tracking as well.
GOLIGHT WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROLLERS:
- Wireless remote controls do not require wiring harness (uses internal batteries and radio waves)
- Includes handheld wireless (radio based) remote control
- Remote control has 4 directional buttons (up,down,right,left), on/off button and fast/slow speed control
- Golight continues to pan and tilt as long as a button is depressed or joystick is pressed. Once the button (or joystick) is released, the Golight holds the position.
- Wireless handheld remote effective to 150 feet (even through vehicles, walls, etc.)
- Operate on 433 mhz (works on radio signal, not IR, so line of site and obstructions are not an issue)
- Remotes are weatherproof
- Programmable with 2187 channels
- Radio R.F. Frequency, F.C.C., S.A.E. tested and Canada Certified.
- Remotes require 2 - 12 Volt batteries (included)
Golight Stryker with Wired Dash Remote and Wireless Handheld Remote - Magnetic Base - GL-3049-W-M with magnetic base with 200 pounds of pull - heavy duty 16 foot cord with cigarette plug
12 Volts (appropriate for consumer vehicles, off road vehicles, boats, etc.)
- Motorized remote control light rotates 370 degrees to hard stop and then rotates back
- Motorized remote control light tilts 140 degrees
- 5-inch diameter magnetic base with 200 pounds of pull
- Heavy duty detachable 16 foot cord with cigarette plug
GOLIGHT REMOTE CONTROLLED LIGHT OUTPUT:
- Handheld wireless remote control controls beam on/off function
- Philips bulb - 12 Volts, 65 Watts
- Computer generated parabolic reflector
- 5.5 amps draw
- 850 foot working beam (you can read a book at 850 feet)
- Candlepower - 6.5 million (new retail formula) or 500,000 (old industrial formula)
- Housing--ASA Luranheat resistant, high impact, weather resistant housing with highest quality UV resistant material.
- Gears and transmission parts/engineering Lexan, and brass prevents rust, corrosion and oxidation that could impair performance.
- Motors--Automotive grade 12 Volt D.C. High Torque Characteristics include:
- R.P.M.: 6087 constant Torque 17.133 mN.m/amp
- Stall: 12.31 mN.m Draw point 4 amps.
- Output: 1.96 watts with built in stall protection circuitry
- All connectors are weatherproof meet OEM vehicle manufacturer specifications
- Golight meets marine standards for fresh water and saltwater usage
- UV and weatherproof for outdoor use
- Ambient temp (wired): -40C (-40F) to 60C (140F)
- Ambient temp (wireless): -28C (-20F) to 60C (140F)
- 6 inches by 6 inches by 7 inches tall -
- Weight: 8 pounds