The Control Magnetic Lights (CML) series of spotlight and flood lights are MADE IN THE USA and enable the operator to control the rotation and elevation of the light with the control, located directly behind the lamp head. Control Lights have magnetic bases that are strong enough to be mounted on moving vehicles. However Control Lights can be moved to different spots on a single vehicle or moved from vehicle to vehicle as schedule demands. Control Lights are used as military spotlights, utility spotlights, roof mount spotlights, hunting spotlights, work lights and linesman lights.
- This is a flood light. It emits a dispersed beam that is approximately 90'L X 80'W. This beam is intended for illuminating a work area. It is not intended to project a directional, focused beam that will reach great distances. It is also effective as a work light, because the trapezoidal lens minimizes the "bright ball" effect on your eyes when you look directly into it.
This image shows a dark road, illuminated by nothing but moonlight.
This image shows the same road, illuminated by the CML-1. A soft, wider area of illumination at a closer distant to the user.
- Solid polycarbonate handle controls light via 7 inch long, heavy gauge steel bracket.
- 3.25 inch diameter (100lb grip) magnetic base secures the light to any metal surface.
- Interlocking aluminum and stainless steel u-brackets secure rotation and elevation of light beam once the operator positions the beam.
- UV and salt resistant lamp housing measures 6 inches in diameter. Control Lights can be used on vehicles, boats and heavy equipment.
- On/off toggle switch
- Detachable 16 foot cord with cigarette plug with integrated on/off switch. Short pigtail cord with SEA connector one end and weatherproof Deutsch connector connects 2 pin SAE connector from Magnalight to Deutsch connector on the coiled cord. Cord connects via 2 pin Deutsch connector. All cords manufactured by Larson Electronics (www.magnalight.com ) are compatible with the Control Lights with magnetic base.
- 7 year warranty covers all components except lamp. Lamp is easily field serviceable and can be changed within 3 minutes.
- CONTROL LIGHTS ARE MADE IN THE USA.