GOLIGHT COLOR: Black
GOLIGHT REMOTE CONTROLLED LIGHT CAPABILITIES:
- 370 degrees motorized rotation
- 140 degrees motorized tilt
- Fast/Slow speed options to improve positioning abilities
GOLIGHT REMOTE CONTROLLED LIGHT OUTPUT:
- Handheld wireless remote control controls on/off of light beam
- Philips bulb - 12 Volts, 65 Watts
- Reflector–computer generated parabolic
- 5.5 amps draw
- 700 foot working beam (you can read a book at 700 feet)
- Candlepower - 5 million (new retail formula) or 400,000 (old industrial formula) more on candlepower
NEW FLOOD DESIGN:
With a new flood design, the operator can remove the flood lens for a narrower spotlight beam reaching 700 feet in distance. Two tabs lock the flood lens into place to create a beam 120 feet long by 100 feet wide. The operator can push back on the locking tabs to remove the diffuser lens, revealing a narrower, directed beam that reaches to 700 feet in distance (150 feet wide at its widest point).
GOLIGHT REMOTE CONTROLLED WIRELESS REMOTE:
- Wireless requires no wiring harness
- Effective to 150 feet (even through vehicles, walls, etc.)
- Operate on 433 mhz (works on radio signal, not IR, so line of site and obstructions are not an issue)
- Handheld remote included
- Remote is weatherproof
- 4 button operation - up/down, right/left
- Remote turns light on/off, so no additional switch required
- Programmable with 2187 channels
- Radio R.F. Frequency, F.C.C., S.A.E. tested and Canada Certified.
- Battery is MN21(GL-7921)
- Housing - ASA Luran heat resistant, high impact, weather resistant housing with highest quality UV resistant material.
- Gears and transmission parts/engineering Lexan, and brass prevents rust, corrosion and oxidation that could impair performance.
- All connectors are weatherproof meet OEM vehicle manufacturer specifications
- power connects via one foot cord to existing vehicle/boat harness or 16 gauge wire to fuse box.
The wired dash mount remote control has a 20 foot cord and uses a joystick control to position the light. Dual speed control of the motorized rotation and tilt. This is an ideal feature for remote operation conditions where the operator cannot see the angle of the beam from the driver's seat. The dash mount controller has a power toggle switch and light on/off button.
- Golight meets marine standards for fresh water and saltwater usage
- UV and weatherproof for outdoor use
- Ambient temp (wired): -40C (-40F) to 60C (140F)
- Ambient temp (wireless): -28C (-20F) to 60C (140F)
The Golight remote controlled flood lights are made to be used outside in bad weather. Golights are UV proof and weatherproof. You can splash them with water and leave them in the rain. They are normally used on vehicles, heavy equipment and boats.
GOLIGHT CUSTOMER SERVICE:
- 3 year warranty on all Golight Radioray models.
GOLIGHT REMOTE CONTROLLED LIGHT DIMENSIONS:
Click to compare Golight models
Click to see other Golights
Click for GL-2XXX instructions
Click here for Dimensional Drawing of Dash Mount Remote
Click here to view the wiring diagram for the GL-2049/2067 Models
Click Here for Long-Distance Spotlight Beam
Click here for an industrial grade alternatives remote control spotlight for mining, oil field and other high vibration applications.
- Golight base: 6"X 6"
- Height: 8 inches
- Independent Lab Tested to meet or exceed all S.A.E. Standards