Golight Radioray 7900-F wireless remote controlled FLOOD/SPOT LIGHT with removable permanent mount shoe base and removable flood lens.
GOLIGHT COLOR: WHITE
GOLIGHT REMOTE CONTROLLED LIGHT CAPABILITIES:
- 370 degrees motorized rotation
- 140 degrees motorized tilt
- Fast/Slow speed options to improve positioning abilities
NEW FLOOD DESIGN:
With a new flood design, the GL-7900-F can now swap it's beam output from a Flood to a Spot beam in a matter of seconds. The GL-7900-F has undergone a change to it's bulb, lens, as well as frame with two brackets for receiving lock-in tabs. Two tabs lock the flood lens into place to create a beam 100'L x 100'W. Previous flood models emitted a beam 60'L x 50'W. When lens is snapped off and a clear, spot lens is revieled, the GL-7900-F then emits a beam 750'L x 250'W at it's farthest point.
GOLIGHT REMOTE CONTROLLED LIGHT OUTPUT:
- 65 watt halogen bulb
- Pentabeam reflector
- 5.5 amps draw
- 100 foot by 100 foot soft flood beam; 750 foot by 250 foot spot beam
- Candlepower - 400,000 (old industrial formula)more on candlepower
BEAM: With Flood Lens - 100'L X 100'W Soft Beam; Without Lens - 750'L X 250'W (at farthest point)
Click Here for Long-Distance Spotlight Beam
GOLIGHT REMOTE CONTROLLED WIRELESS REMOTES:
- wireless requires no wiring harness
- effective to 150 feet (even through vehicles, walls, etc.)
- operate on 433 mhz (works on radio signal, not IR so line of site and obstructions are not an issue)
- handheld remote included
- Remotes are encapsulated in weatherproof plastic enclosure
- 4 button operation - up/down, right/left
- Fast and slow motor control
- remote turns light on/off, so no additional switch required
- Programmable with 2187 channels
- Radio R.F. Frequency, F.C.C., S.A.E. tested and Canada Certified
- Batteries are MN21(GL-7921)
- Housing--ASA Luranheat resistant, high impact, weather resistant housing with higest quality UV resistant material.
- Gears and transmission parts/engineering Lexan, and brass prevent rust, corrosion and oxidation that could impair performance
- all connectors are weatherproof and meet OEM vehicle manufacturer specifications
- Meets marine standards for fresh water and saltwater usage
- UV and weatherproof for outdoor use
GOLIGHT MOUNTING OPTIONS INCLUDED:
- Golight slides on and off base of the light. When the shoe is installed a spring loaded button pops up locking the light into the base. The shoe base completely encapsulates the suction cup base.
-When the base is removed, the light can be mounted using the suction cip and the locking lever on the side to activate the suction mount.
-Once the shoe base is removed from the Golight, a suction cup mount can be used to attach the Golight to smooth surfaces. The suction cup mount is released via side mount lever. The suction cup is not suitable for moving vehicles, boats, etc.
GOLIGHT REMOTE CONTROLLED LIGHT DIMENSIONS:
- Base: 6"X 6"
- Height: 8"
GOLIGHT CUSTOMER SERVICE:
- 3 year warranty
Click to compare Golight models
Click to see other Golights
Click for more info on shoe bases